Overview of our 27 Holes
Golf, Challanging but Fair
Guests are offered a varied course.
Wide fairways alternate with park-like wooded areas, water hazards and cleverly placed bunkers make the course a challenge for players of all levels.
Nevertheless, less experienced players will have their joy, because the holes are clearly arranged and thus not likely to be too difficult to assess the way of playing.
The traditional Travemünde Golf Week offers a wide range of open competitions, but because of the 27 holes there is always enough space for private rounds.
For training purposes, use our impressive driving range, which granted with its location directly above the Brodtener steep coast line a broad view of the Baltic Sea.
Guests are the LÜBECK-TRAVEMÜNDER GOLF-KLUB always welcome. VcG-Players are also welcome.
If you want to get a first impression take a look at our gallery.
Figures and Facts
- 27-holes-course on an area of 130 hectares
- Driving Range with a unique view over the Baltic Sea
- Practice ground with pitching-, chipping- and puttinggreens
- Small but efficient indoor practice facility
- Flightscope installation with video recording
- Workshop with club fitting
- Clubhouse with restaurant an proshop